Power Unit GT23384100054
The GT23 Hydraulic Power Unit’s feature-rich, dependable operation make it the industry choice for high-flow applications.
It is engineered for continuous professional use and is optimized to deliver ideal flows and pressures to both Type 2 and Type 3 hydraulic tools.
The GT23 features a computerized all-electric throttle control system that idles-down the engine when tools aren’t running, saving fuel and extending service life.
Its powerful 23 HP Briggs & Stratton engine and best-in-class cooling system deliver the power and heat rejection professionals need to keep tools working uninterrupted all day in all types of conditions.
- Meets HTMA requirements for Type 2 and Type 3 hydraulic tool circuits.
- 8 or 12 gpm / 30 or 45 lpm @ 2000 psi
- Heat rejection capacity exceeding 5 hp.
- Computerized throttle control
- Quartz hour meter
- Direct mounted hydraulic pump
- Air-oil cooler
- Lift and latch handle
- Pneumatic tires
- Maintenance-free battery
- Hydraulic and engine oil filter
- Engine oil level shut-down,
- 5 gallon / 20 litres fuel capacity
|Application||Heavy-duty continuous use hydraulic power supply for both Type 2 & Type 3 tools|
|Capacity||8 or 12 gpm / 30 or 45 lpm|
|Pressure||2000 psi / 140 bar|
|Weight||340 lbs / 154 kg|
|Length||35 in. / 90 cm|
|Width||21.5 in. / 54.6 cm|
|Height||29 in. / 73.7 cm|
|Engine||Briggs & Strattion 23 hp Vanguard|
|Connection||3/8 in. flush face quick disconnect couplers|
|Heat Rejection||Up to 5 hp|